“It is our objective to ensure that all products are received by our clients in a condition that meets or exceeds their requirements”
– leonard greatorex
Greatorex Textile Industries introduction to meat netting began in the mid 1980’s when it commenced the production of food grade elastic for a local manufacturer.
From these humble beginnings GTI has now become one of the Asia Pacific’s leading suppliers of superior food grade elastic netting, be it for fresh, cooked or cured applications, our skilled and passionate technicians deliver an extensive range made to the highest quality standards.
With this passion, our expert knowledge of materials and in-depth understanding of consumer trends, we develop new and innovative food processing solutions for our growing global customer base.
Quality and Compliance
All products manufactured for the food industry by Greatorex Textile Industries are made from food grade materials and conform to the relevant regulatory requirements as follows:
- Adherence to FSANZ Food Standards Code
- HACCP Certificate of Registration GTI QLD- SQI 3980
- HACCP Certificate of Registration GTI- DQS 2520
- AQIS Approval for use in Meat establishments
- Adherence to USFDA Title 21 section 177:2600, 177:2800 (rubber and textiles)
- Adherence to USFDA approval is general and continuing as defined under CFR21 section 7.13
- Adherence to EU Commission Directive 2011/10/EC of 14th Jan 2011 relevant to articles intended to come into contact with food stuffs.